Thursday, February 9, 2012

Perfect gift for her this V-day.

Alligator Alley is my favorite pet store in Oklahoma City. I'm not like most girl. I think reptiles are great! I actually have a pet ball python names LeRoy.

Meet LeRoy :)


Anyways, I follow Alligator Alley on Facebook.
They posted a link to the Bronx Zoo's website and said you could name a Roach for your valentine.
HILARIOUS!
So I thought I would share with those who still dont know what to get that special someone.
Every girl wants a Roach named after them. Haha!!

Click here to get your love a special gift. ;)

-GoneArtsy


1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting!!! Thank you for posting this!! I, too, am different in that I would prefer video games or something rather than a fancy dinner date out, and so its nice to see someone else with the same (kind of) views!

    ReplyDelete