Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here Wego.

Superbowl 2012

The Superbowl is a big deal right? Most people choose a team and cheer them on. Others, like myself, watch for the commercials. 

Since I am an Advertising major and all I pick them apart and always have things I like or don't like. 
After the game for the next few days America votes on the best commercials of the game.
I disagree with them this year. 
My favorite commercial this year isn't getting the credit it deserves.

I wanted to give it a little love on my blog. 
I hope you love it too. They did a great job!



-GoneArtsy

3 comments:

  1. Great commercial.. unless you hate beer and/or dogs haha. He is a lil cutie and I like that they partnered up with animal shelters and promoted adoption at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this commercial didn't get enough attention! It was pretty funny, seems like a lot of commercials had cute dogs in them this year!

    ReplyDelete