Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Facebook Timeline

I have seen a lot of fancy timelines for the new Facebook. I wanted to create one for myself.
It took some time and patience but I did it, and now I want to show you how.

First I found the dimensions for the timeline.


Then I used Photoshop to recreate the dimensions for my timeline. I just got creative with it, you can do whatever you want with yours but I will show you the image I came up with.


Next you have to cut out a piece big enough to use as your profile picture.


Go here to see the final product. 

-GoneArtsy

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for posting the dimensions...I spent a lot of time last Saturday looking for something that would work as a cover photo...I can't settle for ones that are too pixelated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cover page turned out great! Also, thank you for showing me this because I did it too... as you know. :)

    ReplyDelete