Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dave Rhea-Social Media Blog

Dave Rhea from  spoke to our blogging class on Tuesday. He is the social media blogger for The Journal Record. He gave us tips about how to get into the industry and have job security. The most important thing I got out of his talk was

•Love to Learn- Constantly take in new ideas. Technology is changing. In fact, Dave said the only thing you can count on is change. So love it and learn it. 
If you love to learn and love to get involved in new technology then you will love you job and have security if your job title changes. Learning is fun, technology is fun, embrace it and enjoy it.

-GoneArtsy

2 comments:

  1. I really thought he did a good job as a guest speaker. I think that was really good advice, because if you keep trying to get better at your job the more you will like your job, and the better you will be at your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to see what all you've done, so I can see if I wanna change me major. :)

    ReplyDelete